Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading financial institution who are hiring a Faculty Accreditation Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement and maintain accreditation policies and processes.
- Conduct research and prepare submissions and documents for accreditation.
- Manage the faculty accreditation portfolio.
- Provide reports and analyse information to support the accreditation process.
- Facilitate faculty communication and training.
- Coordinate accreditation review visits.
- Support learning department procedures.
- Participate in academic audits as required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Master’s degree. Preferably in Higher or Post-Secondary Education. Relevant teaching and/or education certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Experience with leading accreditation and/or faculty qualification-related activities is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!