Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is currently partnering with one of the leading banks in the UAE who is looking to hire an Executive Secretary to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals will be considered.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes
- Screening telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Handling confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitoring office supplies and negotiating terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintaining electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conducting research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals will be considered.
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven experience as Executive Secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of office management procedures
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!