Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading financial services companies is actively recruiting a Document Controller – Private Equity to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Controlling company and project documentation
- Assisting in implementing new and improving Document Management System and Processes.
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Organising and distributing documents within a company
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive documentation
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates must already be based in Dubai
- MUST have financial industry experience
- Good administration skills
- Detail oriented as well as organized, and multitasker
- Good communication skills in English
- Flexible and open to change
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
- Strong MS Office Skillset (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Must read: How to Write a Standout CV
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!