Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is partnering with a leading bank who’s looking to hire for Data Privacy Specialist to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Knowledgeable in privacy rules and regulations in developed markets.
- Financial institution operations, processes, and modus operandi familiarity.
- Data protection software and information security knowledge.
- Privacy Guidelines and Local and International privacy laws.
- Expertise in data protection role & privacy capable of advising senior management
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, consulting and report writing.
- Possess leadership, negotiation skills achieving stated objectives.
- Ability to build relationship with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management, Presentation, and delivery skills.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, IT is preferred.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or Data Protection (CDP) certification.
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC or data protection and privacy related certification.
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in I.T. or information security data and privacy.
- 6+ years’ experience in global privacy laws in various regions.
- 8+ experience in technical and cyber security capabilities.
- 10+ experience in information systems auditing, attestation audits and the assessment and mitigation of risk.
- Experience in dealing successfully with different business cultures and industries.
Must read: How to handle interview rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!