Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively hiring a Data Analytics Internal Audit Manager for their Dubai office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conduct data analysis to identify potential areas of concern.
- Identify areas of improvement within the internal audit department and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Conduct meetings with portfolio managers to identify data requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data analysis and audit findings, maintaining high-quality standards throughout the audit process.
- Assist in audit plan by providing analytics report on time.
- Perform audit review as required.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or relevant certification is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of Banking experience with a strong background in data analytics/audits/risk management/MI.
- Excellent knowledge of data visualization tools, and analytical and reporting tools. ACL-Galvanize experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of banking operations and regulatory requirements in the UAE.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!