Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank in the UAE is actively recruiting for Cyber Security Threat Intelligence to be based in Dubai, UAE
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for managing cyber intelligence collection, analysis, dissemination, and correlation combined with effective reporting for senior management.
- Maintain acceptable cyber hygiene levels and ensure the goals of the unit are met.
- Ensure banks information and data is resilient against external and internal security threats embed information security mindset as a core element of organization business strategy and provide an independent & objective view of bank security posture to the management committees.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate security threats and recommendations to technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- Big data analysis experience (Hadoop/Tableau/MongoDB/etc.)
- Cyber Threat intelligence technologies (Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPS), malware analysis platforms, Maltego, etc.)
- Familiarity with investigative tools and techniques such as host and network-based analysis tools, forensic tools (Encase, Paraben, etc.), volatile memory analysis techniques.
- Knowledgeable on multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, and Mac/OSX
- Experience in scripting (Shell/Python/R/etc.) / Programming in support of data analysis.
- Proactively identify gaps and remediate them to keep observations from Auditors and Regulators to a minimum.
- Experience with technologies/concepts such as OAuth, AI, Blockchain, Robotics, SecDevOps, SAML, OWASP Top 10.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Master’s degree in business administration, information security, human resource management, finance or international business or executive education from reputed institutes.
- Any professional certification required GCTI, PYTHON 3.0, GREM, GCIH, GCFA, OCSP, EnCE, CISSP Desirable.
- 5 years’ work experience in threat intel platform, incident response, cyber hunting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Python Scripting.
- Monitor and enforce improvements, when necessary, in line with regulatory requirements or best practices.
- Ability to understand regulatory requirements and process efficiency frameworks.
- Deep knowledge on all aspects of Information Security concepts from broad range of technical and non- technical areas.
- Conducts forensic analysis on and data captures from networks / packet capture, hosts (volatile/live memory), electronic media, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise level information security operations.
- Develop intelligence on, characterize, and track threat actors’ activities, ranging from tactical level capabilities to global operations.
- Experience in analyzing, gathering intelligence on, developing, and documenting threat group activities.
- Team player/Interpersonal skills, eye for detail, persistent, organized / structured, deadline oriented.