Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting for CRM Platform Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Conducting meeting with the key opinion leader to identify gaps and develop plans for effective solutions.
- Understand business issues, objectives, and expectations to ensure requirements are met.
- Ability to forge strong long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Keeping informed and analysing market strategies and trends to identify business opportunities to support strategic and operational objectives.
- To design, implement and support the production systems within IT.
- Coordinating multiple departments regarding their customer interactions and finding ways to increase the level and effectiveness of their cooperation.
- Record, maintain & update documentation related to function.
- Identify, mitigate, and resolve system and work risk.
- Maintain bank information related security system.
- Maintain the service level of vendors support and quality of development.
- Lead, train, and support change management work streams.
- Provides operational support.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Graduate / Postgraduate in related degree of education
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience within IT sector with at least 7+ years in CRM implementation for banks or financial companies.
- Must have deep knowledge in end-to-end software development life cycle with expertise in requirement management and tracking.
- Extensive knowledge of systems integration, data processing, hardware platforms, databases, and application servers.
- General banking and business area knowledge are necessary in order to steer necessary implementations according to bank strategy.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, in its oral and written form.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: What Hiring Managers Are Looking For From The Banking Talent They Recruit.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!