Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively recruiting for Credit Analyst to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolio
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with key personnel of existing and potential corporate clients to provide a broader range of communication, service consistency and response to clients’ needs.
- Assists/prepares Credit Appraisal for new/existing clients including management analysis, industry analysis and profitability analysis.
- Spreads and analyses financial statements of potential and existing customers utilizing the bank’s accepted analytical credit criteria.
- Monitors compliance as per loan agreement covenants.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum experience of 3 years as CA.
- Identify and timely report on all negative events and early signals of potentially problematic accounts / relationships.
- Handling day to day affairs of existing/new clients.
- Acts as liaison between corporate department and other departments.
- Preparation of legal documents (as advice by the legal department) and ensure documents validity for bilateral relations.