Flow Financial & Technology
A leading law firm is actively hiring a Corporate Partner for their UAE office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advise and guide clients in various corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage and lead complex transactions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing strategic legal advice.
- Lead and mentor staff providing guidance and support.
- Contribute to business development efforts, including client pitches and proposal writing.
- Conduct legal research to stay up-to-date with changes in corporate law and regulations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- JD degree from an accredited law school and admission to the bar in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in corporate law with extensive experience with M&A, corporate governance, compliance, and securities.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex transactions and providing expert legal advice to clients.
- Proactive, strategic, and business-minded approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!