Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to be based in Doha.
The successful candidate will join the team in advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals equity capital markets, joint ventures, restructuring, and private equity transactions.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Must have exposure to complex transactions with ideal experience in Qatar and the ability to lead deals from inception to completion.
- Drafting documents, letters, and contracts tailored to the client’s case.
- Handling legal disputes arising from various cases.
- Researching and analysing documents and case law
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports.
- Developing client relationships through meetings, presentations, events, and other business development initiatives.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to Doha.
- English law qualified or qualified in a common law jurisdiction including UK & USA.
- 3-5 years PQE experience in M&A and corporate gained at an international law firm.
- Strong knowledge and experience in corporate and commercial law including finance and arbitration.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to work both in teams and independently.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations, complex concepts, and details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!