Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading law firms in the UAE is actively recruiting a Corporate Associate.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advise and guide clients in various corporate and commercial matters including mergers and acquisitions.
- Manage and lead complex transactions.
- Draft/review/negotiate various contracts and legal documents.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing strategic legal advice.
- Conduct legal research to stay updated with changes in corporate & commercial laws and regulations.
- Contribute to marketing and business development efforts.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years PQE gained at a reputed law firm, preferably in common law jurisdiction. Experience of wills and probate is an advantage.
- Strong transactional, technical, and legal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!