Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading technology company who are hiring a Compliance Director to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Act as a reference point to all employees on compliance-related matters.
- Lead complex projects that reach compliance, business, and functional boundaries.
- Producing compliance management information such as policies and programs to report any suspected fraudulent activities.
- Monitor, review, and update the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Middle East and international laws.
- Conducting monitoring and surveillance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring plan.
- Support, advise, and train staff on all regulatory requirements and policies.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Investigate, review, and resolve any related compliance issues.
- Manage compliance department including the budget, and define strategies and objectives aligned with the organisational goals.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in the same field.
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable regulations and compliance across multiple regions, preferably in the Middle East and the UK.
- Outstanding analytical, and project management skills with great attention to detail.
- Flexible in working hours to accommodate different locations.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic planning skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!