Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring a Compliance Administrator to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist in developing and maintaining compliance policies and procedures.
- Verify customer identification documents and ensure adherence to KYC requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and resolve compliance deficiencies.
- Review customer information to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Prepare timely and accurate MIS reports for management and regulatory bodies.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the BFSI industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!