Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is partnering with a leading bank who’s looking to hire for Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based in UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and implementing business planning methodologies across the bank.
- Directing the improvement of business, company profitability and cash flow.
- Providing professional financial advice to the Management Team.
- Developing and implementing finance strategies, budgets and plans in support of business objectives.
- Establishing accounting policies, procedures, processes and system.
- Maintaining up-to-date consolidated financial plans, projected financial results and financing requirements.
- Providing financial reports.
- Providing assistance to internal audit.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- BA in Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants and in any Accounting Body of CAs.
- Membership in CMA/CIA/ACCA/CPA (additional).
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Finance Department of a medium sized Bank in a Senior Managerial position.
- Handled Finance Department of the bank in a senior position or as a Chief Financial Officer position.
- Experience in handling Reconciliations at corporate level.
- Handled MIS reports of the bank and core banking applications from Finance user perspectives.
- Well versed with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related applications.
- Experience working in Multinational Banks in UAE.
Must read: How to handle interview rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!