Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading chemical companies in the UAE is actively recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Managing the company’s financial planning
- Planning and performing risk management duties
- Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Providing strategic recommendations to the management team
- Managing financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all Finance, HR and IT related procedures
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar relevant field
- Must be a Chartered Accountant – ACCA/ ACA Qualified
- Previous working experience as CFO is preferred
- Solid knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management and financial management software
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficiency with accounting software, Word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!