Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading payments technology company who are hiring a Business Development Manager to be based in KSA.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Extracting and implementing go to market strategies for payment related products.
- A strong understanding of payment industry processes.
- Knowledge in Payment security products.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the payment industry (issuing and acquiring side) and provide direction within the company on such initiatives.
- Targeting large banks (issuers) and fintech space.
- Understands Mobile Payments space, capturing the Mobile Payments and generic payment trends in the market and feeding the same to the product teams for product enhancements.
- Able to manage new/existing accounts within MENA, responsible for Cross Sell and Up Sell within existing accounts.
- Co-ordinate between the customer/prospect and internal teams for RFI/RFP’s and contract closure.
- Co-ordinating with marketing to lead marketing campaigns and lead generation events in MENA.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 8 year’s sales experience.
- Experience in Mobile Payments or Payment security Sales background is required.
- Candidate must have a background in managing large deals.
- Deep exposure in creating pipeline and hunting.
- Self-driven and hands on.
- Must have great network/contacts within key banks in Saudi Arabia including SAMA.
- Arabic fluency (written and verbal) is a must.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Signs of a Great Tech Company to Look Out for During an Interview.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!