Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring a Banking & Finance Associate to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advising clients on a wide range of legal matters within the banking and finance industry.
- Draft/review/negotiate various agreements and documents.
- Conduct due diligence on financial transactions, assess risks, and provide recommendations to clients.
- Build and manage good working relationships with clients providing excellent service and timely updates.
- Conduct legal research to support cases and transactions and stay current with legal developments within the banking and finance sector.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Qualified lawyer license to practice in KSA.
- Must have experience in handling banking and finance legal matters within a top-tier international law firm.
- Experience in, exposure to, and advising on Saudi Law aspects of international cross-border transactions is an advantage.
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, reviewing, and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!