Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively hiring an Automation Delivery Manager for their Abu Dhabi office.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Build, develop, configure, and deliver automation process as per required standard.
- Support and implement change requirements.
- Provides support and resolve issues arise in timely manner.
- Identify, mitigate, and resolve project risk.
- Record, maintain & update documentation related to function including creation and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the roll out phases.
- Prepare and submit reports on timely basis.
- Maintain bank information related security system.
- Understand of both business and technology challenges.
- Effectively communicate complex problems and solutions, adopting the most suitable with IT structures and with the main business stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Certification in Blue Prism software engineer/Professional software engineer (AD01).
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in similar field.
- Must have Banking Experience
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in RPA tool.
- Strong knowledge in multi-bot functionality.
- Good understanding of software delivery methodologies
- Should have good knowledge in VB.net/C#., SQL and Oracle.
- Deep understanding formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- Solid end user computing and automation skill
- Strong Communication skills in English & Arabic, in its oral and written form.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: 85% of employees in the banking sector are expecting a salary increase this year.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!