Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading law firm who are recruiting an Associate to be based in Riyadh.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Advising clients on a wide range of legal matters.
- Draft/review contracts and any other corporate documents.
- Involvement in project development transactions for both borrowers and lenders in large-scale energy and infrastructure projects.
- Lead and negotiate transactions, assist, and supervise staff and trainees.
- Build and manage good working relationships with clients providing excellent service and timely updates.
- Assist in the preparation of legal precedents, articles, marketing documents, and presentations.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Qualified/admitted legal practitioner.
- Minimum 3-6 years PQE gained within a reputed law firm.
- Demonstrable experience in project regulation, project finance, or Corporate matters.
- Experience in advising on project documents (power purchase agreements, land lease agreements, shareholders’ agreements, fuel supply agreements) is a plus.
- Knowledge of PPP/PFI structures is a plus.
- Experience in due diligence of projects in the M&A context is desirable.
- Strong foundation legal skills, including drafting, writing, reviewing, negotiation, and project management.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How to Maintain a Positive Attitude at Work.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!