Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading law firm who are hiring an Associate Lawyer to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Draft/review contracts and any other corporate documents.
- Advising clients on a wide range of legal matters.
- Performing legal due diligence and audit.
- Managing client relationships.
- Contributing to the firm’s know-how and precedents system.
- Actively participating in business development activities and best practices.
To be successful you will need to meet the following criteria:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable UAE legal firm or in-house office at a multinational company with a focus on commercial contracts and general legal consulting on UAE Law.
- Proven experience in general corporate, M&A, financing, and real estate. Preferably experience working with international clients.
- Experience in multi-jurisdictional transactions and legal matters.
- Draft structurally consistent and clear legal documents in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Russian is a plus.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: Ways to Handle Interview Rejection.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!