Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively recruiting an Associate Director – Private Banking to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients to understand their financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences.
- Provide financial advice, investment recommendations, and wealth management solutions to clients.
- Develop and present strategies that align with clients’ risk profiles and long-term objectives.
- Monitor portfolio performance, make necessary adjustments, and ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Stay up to date with relevant financial regulations and industry best practices to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or similar.
- Proven experience in private banking or wealth management.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, and economic trends.
- Proven track record of successfully managing high-net-worth client relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!