Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a leading law firm who are hiring an Associate for their UAE office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist in drafting legal documents such as agreements, contracts, and other legal correspondence.
- Gather information and provide updates to the clients.
- Assist in managing and organise case files and other legal documents.
- Provide general administrative support to the legal team.
- Conduct legal research on various topics and provide recommendations to management.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Open for candidates willing to relocate to the UAE. Preferably candidate already based in the UAE.
- English law qualified or qualified in a common law jurisdiction including UK & USA.
- Strong contract experience which includes drafting all types of contracts (i.e., Employment, Supply, Distribution, consultation, and joint ventures)
- 2 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!