Flow Financial & Technology
A leading bank is actively recruiting an Assistant Risk Assessment Manager to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Review Credit Proposals/References, products, and policies.
- Evaluate and develop risk mitigation strategies and action plans.
- Maintain Credit Risk Policies
- Address and manage credit documentation-related issues.
- Analyse portfolio risks.
- Develop risk dashboards and present movement in parameters on periodic intervals.
- Monitor and report portfolio trends for senior management’s decisions
- Other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 7 – 10 years’ experience in Credit Risk/ Credit Review areas with Reputed Banks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in risk assessment methodologies and tools.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!