Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting an Assistant Relationship Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Create strategies and manage promotions and programs of assigned portfolios.
- Manage and develop improvement of marketing campaign performance.
- Understanding the problems and challenges of clients and identifying ways to address those needs.
- Providing excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolving any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in customer service and relationship management within Banking Industry. Retail, Aviation experience is a plus.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment in banking.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: What Hiring Managers Are Looking For From The Banking Talent They Recruit.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!