Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting an Assistant Relationship Manager – Priority banking to be based in their office either in Dubai or Sharjah.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Implementing tools to identify new leads.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Increasing sales volumes/market shares in the target market
- Developing and managing the portfolio of the company.
- Portfolio Management: Offer new solutions, enroll clients for alternate channels and value-added services, based on the requirements of the client, to increase transaction volumes and grow the assigned portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs.
- Providing customers with accurate and timely information on products.
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing relationships and portfolios of clients within the banking/financial services industry, ideally in the UAE.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Excellent relationship skills, Result driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment in banking.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: How much you can expect to be paid in your next Banking role.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!