Flow Financial & Technology
Flow is working with a leading bank who are hiring an Assistant Relationship Manager – Commercial to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Acquire new large corporate clients.
- Complete financial analysis and submit accurate credit applications to ensure an excellent on-boarding experience; achieve assigned targets and secure profitable business transactions.
- Portfolio Management; Offer new solutions, enroll clients for alternate channels and value-added services, based on the requirements of the client, to increase transaction volumes and grow the assigned portfolio.
- Build and maintain a dossier for each client detailing a 360-degree view to ensure current and future needs are captured.
- Risk Management.
- Conduct client visits to understand and report on risk profile and highlight/update approving authorities with any changes in risk profile.
- Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in the banking industry, ideally in the UAE.
- Informed of the market structure, industry practices, and any regulations.
- Excellent relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Result-driven, hands-on, and dynamic with the ability to work in a sales-oriented environment in banking.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!