Flow Financial & Technology
One of the leading banks in the UAE is actively recruiting an Assistant Manager to be based in Umm Al Quwain.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Assist in the development and execution of the bank’s digital strategy. Conduct research and analysis to identify emerging digital trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Enhance the customer journey by identifying opportunities for improvement. Work closely with cross-functional teams to optimise user experience, accessibility, and personalisation of banking services.
- Review, maintain, and update the channel contents to be in line with banks’ product parameters, and policies.
- Support the development and launch of new digital banking products and services. Conduct market research, and user testing to inform product enhancements and new feature development.
- Utilise data analytics tools and platforms to track and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) related to digital banking. Generate reports and provide insights to senior management for data-driven decision-making.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for bank staff on banking products, features, and processes. Provide ongoing support and guidance to employees to ensure the smooth adoption of digital solutions.
- Stay updated with industry regulations and compliance requirements related to digital banking.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and collaboration on digital initiatives.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University Degree major in Marketing.
- Proven experience in digital banking, digital marketing, or related roles within the banking industry.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques and banking operations.
- Familiarity with the UAE Marketing environment.
- Outstanding communication and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on delivering innovative solutions.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: 85% of employees in the banking sector are expecting a salary increase this year.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!