Flow Financial & Technology
A leading chemical company in the UAE is actively recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Coordinating and directing Accounting team
- Organizing and booking daily transactions
- Completing vendor reconciliations, clearing GRNI and booking GIT prior to month close review
- Reviewing and monitoring Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Gross Margin review and Revenue recognition
- Weekly completion of bank reconciliations and monitoring fund flow requirements
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Reviewing SOD periodically, and ensuring compensating controls are implemented when conflict arises
- Preparing country annual budget, financial forecasts and report variances monthly
- Preparing inter-company reconciliations prior the month close
- Managing cash flow position and optimizing inter-company balances
- Liaising with internal and external auditors of all companies
- Maintaining/updating of compliances, Trade Licenses, statutory reports, EST and ICV certification
- Processing employees’ monthly salaries through WPS and direct transfer.
- Assessing the company risks and review group insurance policies
- Maintaining sales rebates / incentive records
- Maintain confidentiality of all banks’ online login IDs, passwords and making changes where necessary
- Completing and submit monthly VAT reports
- Updating / maintaining Finance and Accounting policies where needed.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing sizable accounting team
- At least 5 years proven experience as an Assistant Financial Manager/Controller in reputed organization
- Experience in the commercial sector as financial analyst
- Good understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software such as MS Dynamics/ SAP
- Able to manage, and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Solid understanding of financial statistics, accounting principles and local direct and indirect tax laws
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Attention to detail
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!