Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring an Assistant Analytics & Strategy Development Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders and cross-functional team providing timely research and related financial analysis to assist in developing and refining the use case roadmap.
- Work closely with business units to identify and assess potential use cases for advanced analytics.
- Assist in developing business cases for each use case while coordinating with business and finance stakeholders.
- Assist in implementing and tracking overall program governance, including preparation of required materials.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring budgets across the business and IT departments.
- Prepare and provide updates for meetings within the department and represent the team in other forums.
- Provide assistance across the department.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Please note that due to Emiratisation, only UAE Nationals can be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics or similar.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably in Consulting, Financial Research, or Banking.
- Experience in agile working environments.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!