Flow Financial & Technology
Flow has partnered with a leading bank who are hiring an Application Analyst to be based in the UAE.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Translate business requirements into technical language and/or requirements.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Efficiently integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Promoting system efficiency and security by integrating performance metrics and encryption.
- Implementing new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Engineering degree preferably specialised in Information Technology or Information Systems. IT Infrastructure and vendor certification are a plus.
- Must have minimum 6 years’ IT support experience in a large company with at least 3 years’ experience in business banking admin, support, and system.
- Must have proven experience in managing central bank certifications and card platforms and applications.
- Proven experience in Card issuing/acquiring, Payment switches and ATM controller applications, and any helpdesk systems.
- Experience in PCI DSS and NESA requirements related to card applications
- Experience in developed projects within the Banking industry. Experience with core banking / central bank payment applications is a plus.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle, software implementation, and maintenance, testing processes, and techniques.
- Proficient in PL/SQL and Experience in Unix / AIX / Windows platforms.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, presentation, and troubleshooting skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Must read: 85% of employees in the banking sector are expecting a salary increase this year.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!