Flow Financial & Technology
Flow Talent is working with a growing financial technology who are recruiting an Acquisition Manager to be based in Dubai.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identify, generate, and build potential customers within the target sector.
- Proactively reach out to potential partners, establish initial contact, and create opportunities for collaboration.
- Achieving growth and hitting individual sales targets and objectives.
- Manage and maintain internal reporting using the company-provided sales tools.
- Utilize the company’s products to identify and provide customers with the best opportunities.
- Share insights from customer engagements with the product team and sales leadership.
- Assist in the collection and screening of documentation from prospective customers in coordination with the compliance team.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum 4 years’ direct sales experience. Experience within the Fintech industry is an advantage.
- Experience with B2B Tech sales is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is highly preferred.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
Are you on LinkedIn? Follow us to make sure you to stay up to date with the latest industry news, vacancies and more!